top of page

Is it your interior designer faults or your home need a general repairs?

Warning signs that your home needs general repairs and waterproofing

Okay you have decor your walls with beautiful wall papers and you see light creases and wrinkles. You thought that your interior designer cheated you by providing low quality wall paper materials. But most of the time this is due to the wall shifting as a result of foundation problems, the wallpaper will also shift, causing it to separate or rip. The sooner you identify potential problems, the easier and less expensive it is to fix them. If you notice cracks in the interior walls on the dry wall as well as cracks on the outside of your home, such as zig-zag cracks in a brick wall, this is another sure sign of house settlement. You can use any waterproofing solutions for sealing plaster cracks. It is a non-shrink crack filler and is easily paintable over to match the shades of wall.

You can call a waterproofing expert, a general painter with water proofing expertise or alternatively call us. We gain expertise in the field of waterproofing solutions by working over years.


Talk to a designer

Recent Posts
Search By Tags

Personalised Service 

End to end Service 

Stamford Straight Kit. 4.1.jpg

3D Visualization

End-to-end interior solutions

Adam Caar


Use this space to introduce yourself and share your professional history.

bottom of page